Acceptable Use Policy
DomainProcessor.com customers agree to the terms and conditions specified below when using DomainProcessor.com directly, or when accessing any other computer system via DomainProcessor.com. Usage of DomainProcessor.com services implies that you agree with these terms and conditions.
Customer agrees to use DomainProcessor.com only for lawful purposes. DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to terminate any account for which a DomainProcessor.com hosted domain is found to be pointing or otherwise directing traffic to any material in violation of any U.S. or state statute or regulation, including but not limited to material in violation of U.S. copyright law, and material legally judged to be threatening or obscene.
Any misuse of DomainProcessor.com resources that disrupts the normal use of the system is strictly prohibited. Such system abuse may lead to termination of the account. Examples of system abuse include but are not limited to spawning many processes that consume resources, consuming excessive amounts of disk storage or main memory or CPU for long periods of time, etc.
Any attempts to penetrate DomainProcessor.com security will result in the termination of the Customers' account without notice, as well as notification of appropriate law-enforcement agencies.
The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by DomainProcessor.com and will result in termination of the account(s) if the investigation determines that the customer has originated or is any way responsible for such activities:
1. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., more than 10) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic, using a DomainProcessor.com hosted domain, or posting such messages through DomainProcessor.com.
2. Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 10 individuals, also known as SPAMMING) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
3. Engaging in SPAMMING from a provider other than DomainProcessor.com and using DomainProcessor.com hosted services as a response point.
4. Harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and/or DomainProcessor.com.
5. Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying ones user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to reject mail to or passing through a DomainProcessor.com hosted domain or any DomainProcessor.com computer from any user, domain, provider, IP address/netblock, or company that engages in, permits, or allows itself to be used for SPAMMING as defined in item 2 above. A list of such rejection filter(s) will be made available to the customer per their request.
The reselling of DomainProcessor.com services is not permitted without prior written permission.
DomainProcessor.com makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the data and/or information residing on any DomainProcessor.com computer, or computer systems accessed through DomainProcessor.com.
DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to interrupt service periodically for maintenance. DomainProcessor.com will do its utmost to provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
Customer agrees that DomainProcessor.com will not be liable for any loss of or use of Customers domain name, or for interruption of business, or any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or any kind (including lost profits) regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
Customers acknowledge and agree that this Policy may change from time to time and that, upon thirty (30) days posting on the DomainProcessor.com website, DomainProcessor.com may modify or amend this Policy and that such changes are binding upon the Customer. If you do not agree with these terms, conditions, and policies please send e-mail to support@DomainProcessor.com to terminate your account. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in termination of your account(s) with no refunds offered.