DomainProcessor.com web hosting service agreement
1. Pricing applies to the term of the payment. DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to change prices at any time. In the event of a rate change, DomainProcessor.com will issue a notice 15 days prior to execution.
2. If payment is by credit card, subscriber authorizes DomainProcessor.com to charge the credit card listed on the subscription form for those charges for DomainProcessor.com Services that may accrue from term to term or any past due balances in order to bring the account to current status. Credit card payments will be billed and charged automatically, and DomainProcessor.com may charge the amount due to the provided card at any time.
3. The hosting account is automatically renewed at the end of each term unless a cancellation request is submitted.
4. After an account has became inactive, a new setup fee is applied for account re-activation.
5. Customers will be charged a $20(US) service fee for each returned check.
1. Cancellation request can be made via web cancellation form, fax, email, or regular post office mail.
2. In the event of cancellation, DomainProcessor.com will provide refund under the following guideline:
a) Setup fees are non-refundable
b) Customer will receive refund equivalent to the amount $(US) of the "not used" months.
c) Discounts and promotions are not subjected to refund.
3. Cancellation is completed only when account balance is zero.
1. Customer agrees to use DomainProcessor.com service in compliance with local, state, international, and common laws.
Uses of DomainProcessor.com service for any activities, businesses, or solicitation prohibited by laws are not allowed.
2. DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to remove or prohibit transmission or storage of materials that DomainProcessor.com
deems immoral, libelous, and objectionable. Such material includes, but not limited, to pornography.
3. DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to terminate a customer's service when the service is inappropriately used
4. Customer is required to maintain a secure password, if applicable.
5. Customer agrees not to provide contents on DomainProcessor.com that are copyrighted without the permission of the
1. Customer agrees not to SPAM (sending unsolicited email) using DomainProcessor.com's and/or other ISPs' resources to promote his/her site/product/service. Spamming will result in the suspension of the account. Accounts cancelled due to violation of DomainProcessor.com's anti-spam policy will not be refunded.
2. Customer agrees to use DomainProcessor.com's services for lawful purposes only. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material legally judged to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statue. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DomainProcessor.com from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other parties.
1. Customer agrees to indemnify DomainProcessor.com from all demand, costs, liabilities, claims and losses, including
attorney's fees, against DomainProcessor.com, its employees, its officiers and its agents, that may result from his/her actions
directly or indirectly through DomainProcessor.com service.
2. Customer agrees to defend and indemnify DomainProcessor.com against liabilities arising from the following:
a) medical or property claims caused by products sold or distributed by customer through DomainProcessor.com.
b) any defective products sold to customer from DomainProcessor.com's server.
c) copyright infringement or alleged copyright infringement resulting from materials supplied by
1. In the event that an account has become delinquent, DomainProcessor.com will archive the account materials for 30
days. Delinquent accounts are that whose balance is above zero after the accounting cycle.
2. Customer agrees to immune DomainProcessor.com from any claims as result of any kind of damage through DomainProcessor.com
3. DomainProcessor.com will not be responsible for any damage your business may incur using our service. DomainProcessor.com
make no warranty of any kind to the reliability and accuracy of our services.
4. DomainProcessor.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
LIMITED LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF
PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION
OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF OR
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF
CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION,
SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE SUBSCRIBER
TO THE COMPANY FOR THE CURRENT MONTH.
Should any provision of this agreement be held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a court law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain unaffected thereby unless otherwise stated.
These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Use of DomainProcessor.com Service constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.